- 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Oak beamed ceilings
- Traditional building with historic features
- TV/DVD/Stereo & internet access
- Large paved terrace with barbecue
- Woodburner & central heating
- Sleeps 2 - 5 persons
- Wheatsheaf Cottage
This romantic 300 year old stone built cottage was originally used as a grinding mill for grain. Ancient walls of local stone, thick Welsh slate windowsills and massive oak beams provide the character and the very best quality beds, sofas & linens provide the luxury. Modern essentials include 52 inch TV and DVD, an eat-in kitchen with side by side fridge freezer, dishwasher and scrub top table. Constant hot water and central heating keep you warm and comfortable. We provide excellent quality snow white linens on the beds and a stack of freshly laundered towels in each bathroom.From the living area look out over the valley below to the distant Brecon Beacons that range along the horizon. Step out through the French windows onto a large terrace complete with patio furniture and barbecue. Sitting out there during a summer evening it is hard to imagine a more perfect view. In the cooler months, curl up beside a glowing fire in the woodburner. Awarded 5 stars yet again this year, Wheatsheaf Cottage has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms making it a perfect destination for a honeymoon or a family holiday.
Sleeps up to a maximum of 6 persons
- Living Room: Grand vaulted ceiling, oak beams, chandelier, 2 extra large comfortable tapestry sofas, grandfather clock and Hekman cabinetry, wood-burner, large screen TV, DVD & stereo.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with rustic style kitchen, ceramic top range and large capacity oven, microwave, dishwasher and double sink. Pantry has side-by-side fridge freezer with ice & ice water dispenser, washing machine and dryer, Wi-Fi.
- Bedrooms: Hugely comfortable beds made up with freshly laundered linens.
Master:: Ground floor bedroom with super-king size bed, TV
Bedroom 2: Ground floor bedroom with king size bed, TV
Bedroom 3: Upper floor bedroom with king size bed, TV and en-suite.
- Bathrooms: Both with heritage style fixtures and a stack of white towels.
Master: Bathtub & hand held shower, corner shower, washbasin & toilet.
Bathroom 2: Slipper bath with hand held shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet.
- Outside: Driveway has steps at the side leading up to a large fenced garden at the rear of the cottage. Step out from the living room onto a large brick paved south facing terrace with patio table & chairs, barbecue and superb views.